The Somerset Care Centre is a brand new, purpose built facility in Somerset West, located within the prestigious Lifestyle and Retirement Village The Somerset.
The Somerset Care Centre provides full 24-hour nursing however our trained and dedicated staff focus on supporting our residents’ independence as far as possible. With a range of design features to support different levels of capability and disability we aim to ensure the overall wellbeing of residents.
Our emphasis is on a flexible and caring environment that adapts to the needs of the individual and takes into account each person’s physical, social and mental requirements.
Family participation in this homely setting is encouraged and welcomed.
The Somerset Care Centre consists of 17 private single rooms with en-suite bathrooms.
A beautifully decorated lounge and easy access dining room provide a relaxing setting in which to enjoy daily meals or socialise with family and friends. This area
looks out to a large terrace with wonderful views across False Bay.
A safe and secure environment where the resident’s well-being is our top priority. Individual’s needs assessment allows for a personalised approach to caring and all residents can benefit from therapeutic activities in a group setting.
- Private single room with en-suite bathroom.
- Each room has an air conditioner/heater, camera surveillance, bell-call system and TV.
- 24-hour manned access control, perimeter patrols and CCTV monitoring of The Somerset.
- Laundry & cleaning services.
- 3 main meals served daily and refreshments served between meal times.
- Regular therapeutic activities
Care Centre Services
- Registered nurse on duty 24-hours per day.
- Personalised care plans for each resident on admission.
- Management and administerstation of medication prescribed by the treating doctor.
- 24-Hour care and assistance with activities of daily living.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT OUR NURSING MANAGER
Sr. Erika Janutsch
CALL: 021 812 6890
The Somerset Care Centre Address 163 Bizweni Drive, Somerset West, 7130